I am relatively new to cryptocurrencies and would like your feedback on how to safely generate paper wallets for BTC, ETH, LTC and XMR tokens. I intended to follow these steps:
- Download and install Tails on a USB flash drive using the Tor browser.
- Boot Tails (without activating any persistent volume) and download an offline copy of the following paper wallet generators: BTC, ETH, LTC and XMR.
- Disable any internet connection.
- Generate the adresses and private keys using the paper walletsg enerators.
- Hand write each of these adresses and private keys on a paper.
- As a digital backup, save pdf files containing the adresses and private keys on a new USB flash drive.
- Restart the computer in order to clear any trace of the private keys from the Tails USB flash drive.
Also, is there a safe way to verify that the recently generated private keys and adresses work properly (i.e. no bugs/mistyping)?
Please let me know if you spot a flaw or if you have any advice. Thank you for your inputs!